3 Day Petra Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat
3 Day Petra Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat
SPECIAL OFFER: Semi-Private Petra Wadi Rum Tour - only $500!!!
Semi-private tour to Petra and Wadi Rum in a small group of up to 10 people in a reasonable price like a group tour to Petra and Wadi Rum.
3 Day Petra Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Description
Mantis Tours is a reputable local tour operator that is specialized in Petra tours. Our tours to Petra from Eilat departs daily, usually in small groups. So, it is recommended to book your tour in advance.
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Eilat (we pick-up from all the hotels in Eilat, from Eilat airport and from Eilat central bus station) at 07:30am, and take you to Arava border crossing.
Our representative in Eilat will collect the money for the tour and for the border fees and visa, offer you as a gift fruits of the season and a bottle of mineral water, and help you with the border procedures in the Israeli side of the border.
Just after crossing the border to Jordan, our Jordanian representative will meet you at the border, help you with the border procedures in the Jordanian side of the border, and take you to your professional Jordanian English-speaking guide (guides in other languages are also available) who will take you to your Petra Day Trip.
Our Petra tours starts in Aqaba. From Aqaba we will have about two hours drive to the UNESCO city of Petra, traveling through a scenic route of the “Desert Way”, and stopping on the way in an observation point on the magnificent view of Wadi Rum. During the drive, your specialist guide will give you an in-depth briefing on the history of Jordan and its culture.
* We will provide you free water in the bus.
Upon arriving to Petra, your guide will give you the entrance tickets to Petra, and we will enter Petra through the Siq (a narrow gorge). Included in your package is an optional horseback riding for the first 600 meters of the site, from the Visitor’s Center until the beginning of the Siq (tipping the handler is required – minimum $3).
On the way to the Siq, we will see the ‘Silica Quarries’, the Jinn Blocks and the ‘Obelisk Tomb’. We will walk through the narrow Siq into the rock-cut city of Petra. Just after the end of the Siq, we will reveal the most famous monument of Petra – the Treasury (Al Khazneh). After visiting the Treasury, we will continue our tour along the impressive Cardo (a Street of Facades) towards the Nabataean Theatre. We will see the views of the Royal Tombs, which you will be able to climb on your free time.
* Those who have difficulty walking can hire a donkey-drawn buggy for a supplement payment to the local people.
On the way back to the Visitor’s Center, you will have an option to ride on camels for extra charge.
After the walking tour in Petra, we will go to a local authentic restaurant, which is located not far from the entrance to Petra, where you will have a buffet lunch (included in the price).
After lunch, we will drive back to Aqaba, have a short panoramic tour of Aqaba (if time permits), and cross the border back to Israel at Arava border crossing.
Our representative in Eilat will wait for you around 19:00 at the Israeli side of the border to take you back to your accommodation, and you will also be given a personalized souvenir as a present.
Here our Petra Tours ends, until the next time… 🙂
3 Day Petra Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Itinerary
07:30 Pick-up from your accommodation in Eilat (we pick-up from all the hotels in Eilat, from Eilat airport and from Eilat central bus station) and transfer to Arava border crossing.
08:00 Crossing the border at Arava (border control and customs) with the help of our professional staff.
* Please note that this process may take some time, so your patience is required and appreciated.
09:00 Meet our Jordanian guide, and drive to Petra in our new model air-conditioned vehicles through a vast and comfortable highway (the “Desert Way”), following a scenic route on the mountain side, and arriving at Petra’s historical site, known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
11:30 Arrive to Petra – guided tour in the red-rose heritage city.
* Included in the price is a short horseback riding for the first 600 meters of the site.
15:30 Lunch at a superior local authentic restaurant in Petra (included in the price).
16:30 Check-in at the hotel in Petra.
Overnight at 3-star hotel in Petra on HB basis.
08:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
09:00 Free time in Petra.
16:00 Pick-up from the hotel in Petra.
16:30 Drive from Petra to Wadi Rum.
18:30 Check-in at the Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.
Overnight at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum on HB basis.
07:00 Morning in the desert.
08:00 Breakfast at the camp.
09:00 Jeep tour in the spectacular landscapes of Wadi Rum nature reserve.
11:00 Drive southwards to Aqaba.
13:00 Free time in Aqaba.
14:00 Arrive to Arava border, and crossing the border back to Israel.
14:30 Drop-off back at your accommodation in Eilat (or at Eilat airport).
* Free souvenir and Jordan brochure.
Note: The schedule is subjected to changes.
Optional Activities in Wadi Rum Tour
- Extended 4 hours jeep tour – $50 per person.
- Traditional Bedouin lunch in the desert – $25 per person.
- 1.5 camels tour – $50 per person.
It’s recommended to book these activities in advance!
3 Day Petra Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Details
We offer daily Israel Petra Tours – the Red-Rose City – one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Petra, the lost city of the Nabataeans, has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985. UNESCO has described Petra as “one of the most precious cultural properties of man’s cultural heritage“.
The city of Petra offers many sites for the traveler to explore, like: The Siq (the path to Petra); Al Khazneh (The Treasury); Ad Deir (The Monastery); The Theatre; The Great Temple of Petra; Streets of Facades; The lonely cave; Aaron Tomb; Obelisk Tomb and the Triclinium; The Silk Tomb; The Uneishu Tomb; The Hadrian Gate and the Cardo Maximus; Ancient Roman columns; The Byzantine Church of Petra; Beautiful colorful sandstone rocks formations, and much more.
A tour to Petra offered by Mantis Tours is a great opportunity to visit this great wonder of the ancient world, a place that every traveler must visit at least once in his lifetime.
We use new model A/C vehicles, best hotels and restaurants, and employ only the best professional tour guides.
We guarantee for the best prices for tours to Petra! You do not want to miss this great offer!
3 Day Petra Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Recommendations
Please consider our one day private tour to Petra that offers you the same itinerary as the one day group tour to Petra, but with the comfort of a private car and the luxury of a personal guide.
Although the Petra Day Trip includes all the main highlights in Petra, if you have enough time, then we recommend you to book our two days tour to Petra, so you will have plenty of time to explore Petra, including the Monastery – the most impressive monument in Petra.
We also highly recommend on our best selling tour to Petra – our two days tour to Petra and Wadi Rum. In this Petra Wadi Rum Tours you will have a chance to experience in the local Bedouins lifestyle, enjoy a traditional Bedouin dinner (Zarb) and have a jeep safari in the magnificent landscape of Wadi Rum Nature Reserve.
Not far from Eilat there is located another great wonder of the ancient world – the Great Pyramids of Giza. We offer you the opportunity to book with us also tours to Cairo and the Pyramids. Cairo Day Tours is a perfect addition to your Petra Excursion!
We very recommend that you stay at least one more day in Eilat, and enjoy the Attractions in Eilat that we offer, like trying an introductory scuba diving in the Corals Reef of Eilat, join a cruise on a yacht or on a glass-bottom boat in the Red Sea, have ATV Trips in Eilat Mountains, and more.
3 Day Petra Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Important Information
The tour includes
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Meeting and assisting at the border crossing in both directions.
- Free bottle of mineral water
- All transfers.
- Tour guides.
- Visa to Jordan.
- Entrance fees to Petra for two days.
- Horseback riding for the first 600 meters of the site.
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant in Petra.
- Overnight at 3-star hotel in Petra on HB basis.
- Entrance fees to Wadi Rum.
- Overnight at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum on HB basis.
- Two hours jeep safari in Wadi Rum nature reserve.
- Free souvenir and Jordan brochure.
The tour excludes
- $65 for border fees paid by cash only.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour by USD, NIS and Euro.
- For USD we accept only 50 and 100 bills.
- The price of the tour is for USD cash. For credit card (charged by local currency), there is a 5.5% commission.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- Please make sure that your passport is in good condition. If your passport is torn or damaged, then you may not be able to cross the border control, and you will not get a refund.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Lunch in Petra will be late, so it is recommended to eat a big breakfast or bring a breakfast box with you (given for free in most of the hotels).
- Guide in other languages is available for extra $250 per booking in an advance notice.
- Single supplement: $50 per person per night.
- Single supplement for a solo traveler: $150.
- High season supplement: $15 per person.
- Peak seaon supplement: $25 per person.
- You can cancel your tour 31 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 15-30 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 8-14 days in advance, there is 25% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.
? Price for adult: $400
? Price for child: $330
? Location: Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan
⌛ Duration of the tour: 3 days
⏰ Pick-up time: 07:30am
? Minimum booking: 2 people
We are Petra’s favorite tour operator for a reason! ❤️
Don’t compare ? apples with ? pears! Our Petra trips are the best value available, based on our great prices without ever compromising on quality.
? Available languages:
Map of Petra
Do you have questions?
? Our support experts are here for any question that you have. We’ll try our very best to reply within *gasp* 4 business hours tops. That’s our commitment to you! 🙂
Follow us on Facebook
3 Day Petra Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Pictures Gallery
Follow us on Instagram
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.