On our Tours to Wadi Rum, we will pick you up from your accommodation in Eilat (or from Eilat airport), and take you to Wadi Rum through Aravah border crossing.
We will travel through a scenic route of the “Desert Way” to the reservation of Wadi Rum.
You will enjoy a 4 hours 4X4 jeep safari tour in the amazingly beautiful landscape of Wadi Rum, and a light lunch with mineral water and tea in the middle of the desert.
On the way back to Eilat, we will take a short panoramic tour of Aqaba with free time in the market of Aqaba.
07:30 Pick-up from your accommodation in Eilat (or from Eilat airport) and transport to Aravah crossing border.
08:00 Crossing the border at Aravah (border control and customs) with the help of our professional crew.
* Please note that this process may take some time, so your patience is required and appreciated.
09:00 Transport from the border to Wadi Rum in our newest model air-conditioned vehicles through a vast and comfortable highway (the “desert way”), following a scenic route on the mountain side, and arriving at Wadi Rum reservation.
10:00 Arrival at Wadi Rum for 4 hours 4×4 jeep safari tour, viewing the beautiful landscapes of the reservation of Wadi Rum.
14:00 Lunch in the middle of the desert with mineral water and tea (included in the price).
15:00 Drive southwards back to Eilat through Aqaba.
16:00 Arrival to Aqaba for a short panoramic tour of the city.
16:30 Free time in the market of Aqaba.
18:30 Drive back to the border.
19:00 Arrival to Aravah border, and crossing the border back to Israel.
19:30 Drop-off back at your accommodation in Eilat (or at Eilat airport).
* The schedule is subjected to changes.
The tour includes
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Meeting and assistance at the border crossing in both directions.
- Tour guides.
- Entrance fees to Petra for one day.
- Horseback riding for the first 600 meters of the site.
- Lunch in the middle of the desert.
- Free souvenir and Jordan brochure.
The tour doesn’t include:
- $65 for border fees paid in cash only.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 4% commission.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Lunch in Petra will be late, so it is recommended to eat a big breakfast or bring a breakfast box with you.
- Guide in other languages is available in Petra for extra $150 per booking in an advance notice.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.