On our Tours to Aqaba, we will pick you up from your accommodation in Eilat (or from Eilat airport), and take you to Aqaba through Aravah border crossing.
We will take a short panoramic tour of Aqaba, and have free time to explore the city and the local market.
In the evening, we will drive back to your accommodation in Eilat (or from Eilat airport).
07:30 Pick-up from your accommodation in Eilat (or from Eilat airport) and transport to Aravah crossing border.
08:00 Crossing the border at Aravah (border control and customs) with the help of our professional crew.
* Please note that this process may take some time, so your patience is required and appreciated.
08:30 Transport from the border to Aqaba in our newest model air-conditioned vehicles.
09:00 Short panoramic tour of Aqaba.
09:30 Free time to explore the city and the local market.
18:00 Pick up from a meeting point in Aqaba, and drive back to Eilat.
19:00 Arrival to Aravah border, and crossing the border back to Israel.
19:30 Drop-off back at your accommodation in Eilat (or at Eilat airport).
* The schedule is subjected to changes.
The tour includes
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Meeting and assistance at the border crossing in both directions.
- Free souvenir and Jordan brochure.
The tour doesn’t include:
- $65 for border fees paid in cash only.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.