On our tours to the Golan Heights we will drive to northern Israel along the coastal plain.
We will have a stop at overlook of Megiddo, continue to drive through the Jordan Valley, and stop at the Baptismal site on the Jordan River.
We will ascend to the Golan Heights with an overview of the border with Syria and Jordan from Hammat Gader.
We will continue to Katzrin, the Talmudic capital of the Golan, where we will visit its ancient synagogue.
Finally, we will ascend to Mount Bental for overlook of Kuneitra Valley and stop at former Syrian fortification.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants, for details please contact our customer support.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.