On our tour to Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee we will travel via the coastal plain and the valley of Armageddon to the Galilee.
We will visit the Church of Annunciation and St. Joseph in Nazareth.
We will visit Capernaum, at the foot of Mount Beatitudes, passing Cana and the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication.
We will continue to Yardenit, passing Tiberias, where you can bath in the Jordanian River.
On the journey back, we will pass through Mount Tabor.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- Baptisimal services.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 4% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.