On this tour we will travel to Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh HaNikra and Acre.
We will travel via the coastal plain to Caesarea, where we will visit the Roman theater and its magnificent ruins.
We will continue to travel along the coastal plain to Haifa, and have a beautiful view from Mount Carmel of the Bahai Gardens, the port and the bay.
We will continue the tour to Rosh HaNikra, on the Israeli northern border, and visit the spectacular grottoes.
On the journey back, we will drive to Acre, where we will tour the well preserved Crusader city, and walk through the picturesque market.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 4% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.