On the Sunday before Easter a procession retraces the route Jesus took on entering Jerusalem to celebrate the Jewish Passover the week before his crucifixion.
In this tours to Jerusalem of Procession of Palm Sunday, we will join pilgrims walking from the Mount of Olives to Saint Anne’s Church in the Old City.
Accompanied by singing and prayer along the way, we will visit the Chapel of Bethpage, Church of the Ascension and Church of Dominus Flaviut. We will pass though Gethsemane, and enter the Old City.
In the Old City, we will walk along the Via Dolorosa, following the Station of the Cross.
Finally, we will leave the Old City through the Muslim Quarter.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv and Herzlia, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- There is no meal stop in this tour, so bring some light snacks.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.