In this tours to Jerusalem we will follow the footsteps of Jesus, starting with a visit to the place of Ascension and Pater Noster.
Then, we will have a breathtaking view of the Old City of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount from the top of Mount of Olives.
We will have a stop at Dominus Flevit, and visit the Church of All Nations in the Garden of Gethsemane.
We will enter the Old City through the Lion’s Gate, and see the Pools of Bethesda and the Church of St. Anne.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.