Our tours to Bethlehem and Jericho starts by descending through the Judean desert to Jericho, the oldest city in the world, passing through the Inn of the Good Samaritan.
In Jericho, we will see the Mount of Temptation and the sycamore tree that Zachaeus climbed on.
Afterwards, we will continue to Bethlehem, city of bread, where we will visit the Church of the Nativity, the Catholic church of St. Catherine, the Greek church, the Milk Grotto where Mary fed Jesus, and the Shepherd’s Fields.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Palestinian Guide meets tour only at border post.
- In Jericho the guiding language is in English only!
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.