Our tours to Jerusalem starts with a breathtaking view of the Old City of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.
We drive along the Kidron Valley with a magnificent view of Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations.
We will enter the Old City through the Zion Gate, passing the Armenian Quarter towards the Byzantine Cardo.
We will continue through the Jewish Quarter, and proceed to the Western Wall (Wailing Wall).
Afterwards, we will walk in the Christian Quarter along the Via Dolorosa, following the Stations of the Cross, and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
The tour ends in the Old City of Jerusalem, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.