Our tours to Bethlehem starts by driving from Jerusalem to the neighboring Bethlehem, city of bread, hometown of Jesse, father of King David, and the birthplace of Jesus.
In Bethlehem, we will walk across the Manger Square, and visit the Church of the Nativity, the Catholic church of St. Catherine, the Milk Grotto where Mary fed Jesus, and the Shepherd’s Fields.
The tour ends approximately at 13:00 at David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Palestinian Guide meets tour only at border post.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.