Our tours to Jerusalem starts with a breathtaking view of the Old City of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives.
We will pass through the Garden of Gethsemane, and drive around the walls of the Old City.
We will enter the Old City by foot, and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Then we will drive through the new city of Jerusalem, passing through the Israeli parliament, the Israel Museum and the Valley of the Cross.
After the tour in Jerusalem, we will drive to Bethlehem, stopping in the way at the Hill of Evil Counsel for a view of the city lights.
Upon entering Bethlehem, we will see the Christmas decorations, and stop at a local store for refreshments.
We will enjoy a festive dinner at the Manger Square, and there may be a possibility to enter the Church of the Nativity for the Mass.
At midnight we will watch the Church of the Nativity Midnight Mass on large outdoor screens in the Manger Square.
Approximately at 02:00am you will meet your guide at the designated meeting point, and drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv and Herzlia, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water and warm clothes.
- Modest clothes are required for the holy sites.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.