08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Eilat.
08:30 Transport to Masada through the Dead Sea.
10:30 Stop at Hatzeva inn for buying sandwiches and coffee.
11:00 Arrive to the Dead Sea for one hour of free time for swimming and floating in the Dead Sea.
12:00 Continue the drive to Masada.
12:30 Ascend to the site of Masada by a cable ride (included in the price).
12:45 Guided tour in the Park of Masada.
14:45 Lunch at a premium local restaurant in Masada (included in the price).
15:15 Visit the Museum of Masada.
16:00 Transport back to your hotel in Eilat.
18:30 Arrive to Eilat.
19:00 Drop off back at your hotel in Eilat.
* The schedule is subjected to changes.
Masada is the symbol of the indomitable courage of the Jews who were not willing to surrender to their hated enemy – the Romans.
Masada fortress is built on top of a detached hundred meter cliff with a flat top and steep walls in the side of the Dead Sea. A natural approach to the fortress is very difficult. Barely visible light meandering line in the picture – the Snake Path.
The tour includes
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Meeting and assistance at the border crossing in both directions.
- Tour guides.
- Entrance fees to Petra for one day.
- Horseback riding for the first 600 meters of the site.
- Buffet lunch at a superior local authentic restaurant.
- Free souvenir and Jordan brochure.
The tour doesn’t include:
- $65 for border fees paid in cash only.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 4% commission.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Lunch in Petra will be late, so it is recommended to eat a big breakfast or bring a breakfast box with you.
- Guide in other languages is available in Petra for extra $100 per booking in an advance notice.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.