One day tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Eilat in Russian – $70
On our Jerusalem tours from Eilat, we will pick you up from your accommodation in Eilat (we pick-up from all the hotels in Eilat) at 05:00am, and take you to Jerusalem through the Dead Sea.
We will travel through a scenic route of the “Aravah Way” to the Dead Sea for one hour and a half of bathing and floating in the Dead Sea.
Then, we will continue on our way to Jerusalem, stopping on the way in an observation point on the magnificent view of Dead Sea from high above.
We will stop in Qasr el-Yahud, which is the Baptismal place of Jesus at the Jordan River for about half a hour, and continue to Bethlehem.
After visiting Bethlehem, we will drive to Jerusalem. Our tour to Jerusalem starts in the Mount of Olives with an amazing overview of the Old City from the mountain, and then we will enter the Old City.
We will visit the bazaar of the Christian and Muslim Quarters, and walk from the Armenian Quarter along the Byzantine Cardo in the Jewish Quarter, and visit the Wailing Wall (Kotel).
After that long and extended Jerusalem and Bethlehem tours, we will drive back to Eilat, and arrive to your hotel about at 23:00.
Here our Jerusalem tours ends, until the next time… 🙂
05:00 Pick-up from your hotel in Eilat.
05:30 Transfer to Jerusalem through the Dead Sea.
07:30 Stop at Hatzeva inn for buying sandwiches and coffee (it’s recommended to bring with you a breakfast box from your hotel).
08:00 Arrive to the Dead Sea for one hour and half of free time for swimming and floating in the Dead Sea.
09:30 Continue the drive to Jerusalem.
11:00 Visit Qasr el-Yahud (the Baptismal place of Jesus at the Jordan River).
11:30 Drive to Bethlehem.
12:00 Arrive to Bethlehem, and visit the Church of the Nativity.
13:00 Lunch at a local authentic restaurant in Bethlehem (included in the price).
13:00 Drive to Jerusalem.
13:30 Overview of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives.
14:00 Enter the Old City, and follow the Stations of the Cross in Via Dolorosa, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the bazaar of the Christian and Muslim Quarters, walk from the Armenian Quarter, along the Byzantine Cardo in the Jewish Quarter, and visit the Wailing Wall (Kotel).
18:00 Transfer back to your hotel in Eilat.
22:30 Arrive to Eilat.
23:00 Drop-off back at your hotel in Eilat.
* The schedule is subjected to changes.
We recommend you to try in Bethlehem the local authentic food, like Makloubeh (special traditional dish of upside-down rice with chicken/lamb and vegetables) with Kebab, and have for dessert the famous Baklava of Jerusalem with sweet Arabian coffee.
The tour includes
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Tour guides.
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour, in order to enter Bethlehem.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter. Also, bring a swimsuit and a towel for bathing in the Dead Sea.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.