Mount Sodom, and a pillar of salt “Lot’s Wife”.
Shopping Dead Sea cosmetics.
Sunbathing on the shore of the Dead Sea.
Bathing in the Dead Sea (floating with mud).
Entrance to a spa in a hotel.
Free use of a sauna, jacuzzi, warmed swimming pool with Dead Sea water, swimming pool with normal water and a gym.
Rich lunch in a hotel restaurant (included in the price).
Massage and a Turkish sauna are available for an extra fee.
Note: Entrance to the spa from age of 16.
Schedule: Every Tuesday at 08:00 – 18:30
Important Information :
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Meeting and assistance at the border crossing in both directions.
- Tour guides.
- Entrance fees to Petra for one day.
- Horseback riding for the first 600 meters of the site.
- Buffet lunch at a superior local authentic restaurant.
- Free souvenir and Jordan brochure.
The tour doesn’t include:
- $65 for border fees paid in cash only.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 4% commission.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Lunch in Petra will be late, so it is recommended to eat a big breakfast or bring a breakfast box with you.
- Guide in other languages is available in Petra for extra $100 per booking in an advance notice.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.