On our Tours to Jerusalem, we will pick you up from your accommodation in Eilat, and take you to Jerusalem through the Dead Sea.
We will travel through a scenic route of the “Aravah Way” to the Dead Sea for one hour of bathing and floating in the Dead Sea.
Then, we will continue on our way to Jerusalem, stopping on the way in an observation point on the magnificent view of Dead Sea from high above.
Our tour to Jerusalem starts in the Mount of Olives with an amazing overview of the city from the mountain. From the Mount of Olives we will begin a walking trail, and visit the ancient Jewish Cemetery. We will visit the Church of all Nations in the Garden of Gethsemane, and then enter the Old City.
We will visit the four quarters of the Old City of Jerusalem, following the Stations of the Cross in Via Dolorosa, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
We will visit the bazaar of the Christian and Muslim Quarters, and walk from the Armenian Quarter along the Byzantine Cardo in the Jewish Quarter, and visit the Wailing Wall (Kotel).
After visiting the Old City, we will go to a local restaurant, where we will have an authentic lunch (included in the price), and drive to Mount Zion to visit the Tomb of David and the Room of the Last Supper.
We will return to our bus for a short tour of the New City of Jerusalem, and also visit the famous Mahane Yehuda Market with some free time in the market (if time permits).
After that long and extended tour to Jerusalem, we will drive back to Eilat.
05:00 Pick-up from your hotel in Eilat.
05:30 Transport to Jerusalem through the Dead Sea.
07:30 Stop at Hatzeva inn for buying sandwiches and coffee (it’s recommended to bring with you a breakfast box from your hotel).
08:00 Arrive to the Dead Sea for one hour of free time for swimming and floating in the Dead Sea.
09:00 Continue the drive to Jerusalem.
11:00 Overview of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives.
11:15 Walking trail at the Mount of Olives and visit the ancient Jewish Cemetery.
11:45 Visit the Church of All Nations in the Garden of Gethsemane.
12:30 Enter the Old City, and follow the Stations of the Cross in Via Dolorosa.
13:00 Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
13:30 Visit the bazaar of the Christian and Muslim Quarters.
14:00 Walk from the Armenian Quarter, along the Byzantine Cardo in the Jewish Quarter.
14:30 Visit the Wailing Wall (Kotel).
15:00 Lunch at a local authentic restaurant in Jerusalem.
16:00 Visit the Tomb of David and the Room of the Last Supper in Mount Zion.
16:30 Short tour of the New City of Jerusalem.
17:00 Visit the famous Mahane Yehuda Market, and free time in the market (if time permits).
18:00 Transport back to your hotel in Eilat.
22:00 Arrive to Eilat.
22:30 Drop-off back at your hotel in Eilat.
* The schedule is subjected to changes.
We recommend you to try in Jerusalem the local authentic food, like Makloubeh (special traditional dish of upside-down rice with chicken/lamb and vegetables) with Kebab, and have for dessert the famous Baklava of Jerusalem with sweet Arabian coffee.
The tour includes
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Tour guides.
- Entrance fees Masada and cable ride.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.