On our trip to Masada and Ein Gedi we will descend through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea.
We will ascend to Masada by cable-way, and tour the remains of the Herodian fortress where the Zealots forces were overcome by the Roman army in 73 CE.
After the tour in Masada, we will drive to Ein Gedi, and walk (without a guide) along the well-marked trail in the Ein Gedi nature reserve.
If time permits, you will also have a short swim in the Dead Sea.
On the way back, you can view the caves of Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Entrance fees to Ein Gedi nature reserve.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- This tour is operated from September until May, and subjected to weather conditions.
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants, for details please contact our customer support.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.