On our trip to Masada and the Dead Sea we will descend through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea.
We will ascend to Masada by cable-way, and tour the remains of the Herodian fortress where the Zealots forces were overcome by the Roman army in 73 CE.
After the tour in Masada, we will enjoy a swim in the Dead Sea, and can have a mud bath.
On the way back, you can view the oasis of Ein Gedi, the caves of Qumran and Jericho.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 4% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.