Our desert safari tour starts by descending through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea, via the Inn of the Good Samaritan and view of Qumran caves.
We will meet the desert vehicle and drive to Metsuke Dragot, where we will enter the desert with overview of Wadi Murabat and the caves.
We will drive through the wadi and the mountains, and view spectacular typical desert vegetation and an amazing landscape.
We will end the tour with a swim in the Dead Sea, and have a late lunch stop on the shore of the Dead Sea.
After the tour we will drive back to the hotel, until the next time…
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya, and drop-off back at the hotel.
- Tour guides.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.