17:00 Pick-up from your accommodation in Eilat (or from Eilat airport) and transport to Taba crossing border.
17:30 Crossing the border at Taba (border control and customs) with the help of our professional crew.
* Please note that this process may take some time, so your patience is required and appreciated.
18:00 Transport from the border to Dahab in our newest model air-conditioned vehicles through the Sinai desert.
22:00 Take the public bus from Dahab to Cairo.
* Dinner will be along the way.
08:00 Arrival to Cairo for a full day tour.
08:15 You will be taken to a restaurant for breakfast.
09:00 Drive to Sakkara Pyramids.
11:00 Visit Sakkara Pyramids.
12:00 Visit the Papyrus Factory and the Perfume Museum.
13:00 Lunch at a local restaurant (included in the price).
14:00 Visit the Pyramids and the Sphinx.
15:00 Visit the Egyptian Museum.
17:00 3 stars hotel in Cairo (b & b).
* We recommend to use the map that is given in the hotel, to explore the sites in Cairo.
08:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
09:00 Visit old Cairo (Islamic and Coptic Cairo).
11:00 Visit Citadel / Mohammed Ali Castle.
12:00 Lunch at a local restaurant (included in the price).
13:00 Visit the Egyptian Museum.
16:00 Visit the famous market Khan El Khalili.
20:00 Take the public bus from Cairo to Dahab.
05:00 Transport from Dahab to Taba border.
09:00 Arrival to Taba border, and crossing the border back to Israel.
09:30 Drop-off back at your accommodation in Eilat (or at Eilat airport).
* The schedule is subjected to changes.
The tour includes
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Meeting and assistance at the border crossing in both directions.
- Tour guides.
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Lunch at an authentic local authentic restaurant on first and second days.
- Accommodation at a 3-stars hotel (b&b).
The tour doesn’t include:
- $65 for border fees paid in cash only.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 4% commission.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- Hotel single supplement: $50.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.