06:00-07:00 Pick-up from your accommodation in Eilat (or from Eilat airport) and transport to Taba crossing border.
06:30 Crossing the border at Taba (border control and customs) with the help of our professional crew.
* Please note that this process may take some time, so your patience is required and appreciated.
07:00 Transport from the border to St. Catherine Monastery in our newest model air-conditioned vehicles through the Sinai desert.
10:00 Arrive to St. Catherine Monastery, and visit the site until noon.
13:00 Drive to Nuweiba for swimming and snorkeling.
15:00 Lunch at a local restaurant in Nuweiba (included in the price).
19:00 Transport back to Taba border.
20:00 Arrival to Taba border, and crossing the border back to Israel.
20:30 Drop-off back at your accommodation in Eilat (or at Eilat airport).
* The schedule is subjected to changes.
Saint Catherine Monastery has been one of the world’s great centers of religious pilgrimage for over fifteen centuries.
Within its impressive walls rests a citadel like no other, extremely rich in significant religious and historical structures.
St. Catherine Monastery lies at the mouth of a remote ravine at the foot of Mt. Sinai on the Sinai Peninsula.
In the monastery there is the Chapel of the Burning Bush, at the site where Moses saw the burning bush.
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Meeting and assistance at the border crossing in both directions.
- Tour guides.
- Entrance fees to the site.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
The tour doesn’t include:
- $65 for border fees paid in cash only.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in US dollars, Euros and Israeli shekels.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 4% commission.
- You need to bring a valid passport on the day of the tour.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mineral water, light clothes in the summer and warm clothes in the winter.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.