Certified scuba diving in Eilat – 250 NIS
One of the best things to do in Eilat is to scuba dive. We invite you to glimpse at the bottom of the Red Sea, which is rich with special fish and colorful corals.
The certified scuba diving is suitable for certified divers only.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Eilat (we pick-up from all the hotels in Eilat), and take you to our diving center that is located on the shores of Eilat’s corals reserve.
For certified divers we offer spectacular diving sites in Eilat at depths of 6-100 meters.
After the diving in Eilat, you can have a shower at the diving club in Eilat, and make for yourself some coffee or tea. Then, we will drive you back to your hotel happy and satisfied, until the next time… 🙂
One of the top things to do in Eilat that you must do is taking a Petra day trip. Our one day tour to Petra from Eilat and two days tour to Petra from Eilat are very recommended for every traveler in Eilat.
We also highly recommend on our best selling tour to Petra – our two days tour to Petra and Wadi Rum. In this Petra Wadi Rum tours you will have a chance to experience in the local Bedouins lifestyle, enjoy a traditional Bedouin dinner (Zarb) and a jeep safari in the magnificent landscape of Wadi Rum nature reserve.
Not far from Eilat there is another wonder of the ancient world – the Great Pyramids of Giza. We offer you the opportunity to book with us also a tour to Cairo and the Pyramids.
We also offer you another variety of attractions in Eilat, like cruise in a yacht or in a glass-bottom boat in the Red Sea, pamper yourself in a relaxing massage, have ATV trips in Eilat Mountains, and more.
Lastly, don’t forget to visit at Eilat Diamonds Bourse – an unforgettable experience in a huge showroom of diamond, gold and silver jewelry.
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from your accommodation, and drop-off back at your accommodation.
- Diving equipment.
- Free water.
- Free coffee and tea.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- You can pay for the tour in USD, NIS and Euros.
- The price of the tour is for cash. For credit card, there is 5.5% commission.
- Do not forget to bring swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and a camera.
- You can cancel your tour 14 days in advance with no cancellation fees.
- For 7-14 days in advance, there is 10% cancellation fee.
- For 2-7 days in advance, there is 50% cancellation fee.
- We will charge you full price for cancellation less than 48 hours from departure time or no-show.